- By default, all domestic and international packages are shipped using the United States Postal Service. Due to the COVID-19 outbreak and actions taken by the current administration overseeing the USPS, delays and unstable deliveries are becoming more common. I am doing all that I can to stay on top of these logistical errors, and appreciate your patience and support.
- If you have noticed an error with your shipment (lack of tracking updates, unusual delivery times of a few weeks or more within the US), feel free to reach out to me using the Contact Form above.
- I use standard first-class mail by default. For custom orders, you may request priority mail/expedited shipping as well as insurance.
- All items are UVC sanitized within their packaging prior to shipment, and come with alcohol cleaning pads. It is recommended that you wash your hands and sanitize all products before wear.
- For items made with raw brass, please avoid repeated cleanings with alcohol or abrasive cleaning products like bleach, as they will wear out the protective coating that keeps the material from tarnishing. Mild anti-bacterial soap should suffice.
Returns & Exchanges
- To minimize points of contact and potential infection, returns and exchanges will not be accepted. Refunds are still being offered on a case by case basis and as outlined in the FAQ, but I will not accept returned items.
- For customers based in Houston, TX, I will be unable to make alterations or in-person deliveries for those same reasons.