If you would like a custom made item, please use the Contact page to send the following information:
- Full name of recipient as it will appear on the shipping label
- Description of what you would like (item type, material, color, occasion, etc). I will not copy an existing product that was not made by me, or custom items that I have made for other clients.
- Budget and/or deadlines* (if any)
Once I have received the initial message, I will respond as soon as possible with any questions or confirmations, and it is at this point that you may send over any helpful images.
Once the design has been finalized, I will send an invoice of the final cost. By default I accept payment through the invoice, and will only accept payment apps (Venmo, Cashapp, and Paypal only) under special circumstances.
For orders totaling $60 or more, a deposit amount must be paid before I start working on the item. This deposit is refundable at any time before I have finished the item if I am unable to complete the order.
Deposit is nonrefundable if:
- Materials have already been ordered (if extra material is necessary)
- I have already started work on the project (used time, labor, and material toward the project)
- Buyer decides to cancel the order after the item has already been completed to agreed-upon specifications**
*I will try my best to accommodate deadlines, but keep in mind that custom pieces may take anywhere from a few days to several weeks to complete depending on the size, materials, process, etc.
**Changes/suggestions are of course welcome within reason at any step of the process, and I will typically keep buyer updated with photos and ask for feedback. If excessive suggestions are made (deciding to completely change it 5 times or something like that), and/or buyer decides to cancel after I have finished the product to specs or after several alterations by request, I will not refund the deposit.